First milestone 2012-08-31
Unfortunately, the demo level was lost with the old server. A new one will be generated shortly.
Note that this is just a proof-of-concept, the prefabs are not as polished as they would be for a real game, no additional RPG features are implemented, and there is no story, no tutorial and only one puzzle.
- Completely automatically generated PK4 from this config plus about a dozend simple prefabs made from brushes and entities.
- Two locations with different player-ambient-light and music, fading between these locations. There are two connections between the locations, too. The border is in the two dark tunnels near the mission end.
- Automatically generated objective "reach the exit", which is tracked and triggered.
- Working sliding platform, portcullies (both with variable speed), working pressure plate (tracks player, AI and moveables)
- The pressure place does not track weight, only the presence of an entity.
- The player can jump over the pit with the slider.
- The visportals are not placed optimally yet. It is much better than no portals, tho.
- There is no fog yet.
- Textures are shifted randomly due to the build process, leading to misaligned textures and a not-as-optinal level.
- The gates suffer from sparklies due to cross-cuts (need exporting as a model)